Established in 1980, Byron's Plumbing brings not only experience, but innovation to the industry by constantly thinking outside the box. "We do things a little differently around here", owner and President Byron McNeely says. "One time, wholesaler had talked to a customer that had a problem. All the companies he called told him that it couldn't be done.". The wholesaler said, "If it can't be done, go see Byron. He will find a way. We try and accommodate our customers. In this case, it was supplying air conditioning to a two-story house that had only slab heating and no ducting. But, we found a way to make it work."
There are no projects too big or too small for Byron's Plumbing - we can handle them all. Whether it be a plumbing emergency or installing hot water heater in your restaurant, we have the in house expertise and knowledge to handle your project. Our in house, trained and professional staff are available to handle all situations.
- Byron’s has been in business for almost 30 years!
- Byron’s Plumbing has never shyed away from taking the most unique jobs
- Byron himself has over 25 tickets & certifications
- The estimating team combined has over 60 years of plumbing experience between 3 estimators
- We were featured in the Winter issue of Building & Construction Canada 2008 Magazine
- Byron’s Plumbing has designed domestic water systems that use rain water
- Byron’s Plumbing has been one of the leaders in Hydronic Heating in Calgary